The activities our volunteers are doing at the moment are:
· Construction work on our existing land and depending on funding construction work on playgrounds and community centers.
· Two hours afternoon soccer classes as tutors.
· English classes for children in the afternoons in neigboorhoods around Santa Marta.
· Talks, nutrition and parenting workshops.
· Writing, photographing, blogging, tweeting and searching new social networking and online platforms to promote our work and raise funds. We are looking for someone to take care of this website and improve it. Please let us know if you're interested.
Can I do my own project?
The foundation continues to grow and supports new ideas and projects initiated by volunteers. If you are into sports, music, dance or drama, for example, you could start up clubs for kids. Getting together with some other volunteers to organize a class excursion to the beach or a local museum is also always popular with the kids.